Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Monday, September 13, 2010

EVIL ZARGON'S MOVIE REVIEW OF PIRANHA

If you loved those old late 70's and early 80's horror movies about various and sundry creepy crawlies that band together and wreak havoc on humanity you will probably love this flick. When I watched this movie I kept having De'ja'Vu. I was feeling like I had to have seen this movie before. But honestly once I got into it I really didn't care. I really enjoyed it. I will say however it is not for the weak of heart or squeamish individual who gets weak in the knees at the sight of blood. I also didn't watch the 3D version as I really don't like 3D. It gives me headaches. I thought the story was a bit cliche' but it was still enjoyable with a surprisingly recognizable cast that you couldn't help watching. there were a few "what the heck was the writer thinking" moments but all in all I couldn't help but enjoy it. Also look out for a delightful little twist at the end that I certainly didn't see coming. So grab your popcorn and your date and have a good time at this fun little horror fest.

No comments:

Post a Comment