Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Wednesday, September 15, 2010























I am excited because tomorrow I start recording audio for a new show called SUPER PANDA. It's a Malaysia Thailand co-production and it's going to be fun and exciting. I can't tell much more about it than that but It's a 3D animation and is action packed and is featuring some of the premier voice talents that can be found in the Malaysia voice actor industry. The above is a concept art design from the show and is one of the main characters Ching Ching the super panda. Look out for this show when it's done. See I told you i'm not just a ZOMBIE freak, I like cute cuddly things too.

No comments:

Post a Comment