Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Monday, September 13, 2010

EVIL ZARGON'S MOVIE REVIEW OF RESIDENT EVIL AFTERLIFE


For all you zombie gore loving freaks out there, in my opinion you should probably love the new Resident Evil movie. Taking up where the third one left off, this action packed zombie fest had some delightful new elements as well as some lovable characters straight out of the game. I loved the dark look of the movie and Milla Jovovich never looked better as far as her big blue eyes and eye-candy figure go. If you're a stickler for great zombie make-up and FX you really couldn't ask for a better zombie flick. Rather you are a fan of the games or not, this movie was action packed and had some interesting new characters in it that you just love to hate. I was on the edge of my seat while watching this flick. I didn't see the 3D version as watching 3D movies usually makes me want to blow a gasket, but all in all I have only one complaint when it comes to this new action packed zombie flick of the highest quality. And that is that in my opinion the movie ended twice. and the second ending was just stupid. What I want to know is... where do these "Umbrella people keep coming from?" is it me or has the world virtually ended? I don't want to give anything away, but please... if people if you make another Resident evil movie, focus on the zombie gore and ditch the Umbrella Corp... it's getting to be a real bore.
and that's all Zargon has to say. 'CLICK'

No comments:

Post a Comment