Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Monday, September 13, 2010

EVIL ZARGON'S MOVIE REVIEW OF THE LAST AIR BENDER

I normally only watch and review Horror movies as it is my genre of choice, but in some ways this movie was a horror movie... at least it was pretty horrible. In my humble Space Pirate opinion, this movie should have been called The Last Brain Bender.... or the Last Gut Churner... or even better yet it would have been great if it were The Last M. Night Shyamalan movie, which would have been great for all you non M. Night Shyamalan lovers out there. Anyway I digress.... this movie was not much more than a CGI extravaganza and in my opinion that's about all it had going for it. I have to admit that young actor Noah Ringer who played Aang, the last air bender, did a great job, but it's ashamed he had to debut his talent in a crappy movie like this. I am not a fan of the cartoon simply because I have not seen it, but from what I have heard from those whom I know that are, they hated it too. So if you want to see the movie and you are a fan of the Nickelodeon series, be prepared to be disappointed. The Story was convoluted and hard to "get" in my opinion and probably relied way too much on viewers having to be fans of the cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment