Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Monday, September 13, 2010

EVIL ZARGON'S MOVIE REVIEW OF DAY BREAKERS

What can I say.... I'm really more of a Zombie fan than a Vampire fan but this was one vamp movie I really enjoyed. I know it's not a "new" movie per say, or at least not "hot off the press" like some of the others I've reviewed, but I had to mention it because as far as Vampire movies go it was a good one. With the recent Vamp craze there have been some shiners and some stinkers. The series True Blood for example has given the vamp genre a refreshing shot in the arm, but movies like those teenybopper chick-flick cookie cutter vampire movies that have come out recently they have made me want to drive a steak through my heart. However, I digress... This movie was a really interesting and delightful twist on the Vamp genre in my opinion and I personally enjoyed it a lot. If they had thrown in some zombies it would have been heaven for me. I have to agree with the movie poster. This movie was ORIGINAL, and SCARY and CERTAINLY ACTION PACKED. An absolute 'must see' for the vampire fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment