Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Monday, September 13, 2010

EVIL ZARGON'S MOVIE REVIEW OF REPOMEN

What can I say... being a cyborg space pirate myself I could identify with these people. But that doesn't change the fact that although this was a pretty non stop action packed movie that had you on the edge of your seat for a while, it ended up turning into one of those "What the Hell" kinds of story lines. The "Suspension of disbelief" is one thing, but COME ON! I love gore as much as the next guy but people being cut open and having body parts yanked out like changing a carburetor on your lawn mower was just gross, even to me. Also, I don't want to put any spoilers out there but the end of this movie just got way too gross and way too stupid for me. There is no way a human being could survive what these two people did and then the twist ending? Please.... can you say STUPID? Anyway if you're a young girl crushing on Jude Law or a gay man who has th hots for him, maybe you should go see it for the "Eye Candy" factor, but as for me, I wanted my money back after seeing this flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment