Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday Wonderful Monday


It's Monday.... some say the Monday blues but it's a good day. I think any day you wake up and feel good is a good day. Got some publisher issues resolved today. Had to get the rights back from a publisher that published a book of mine some years back. Geez what a headache. Finally got it in writing and I can move on. I am starting a couple new projects. The story I just got the rights back for is being re-edited with new illustrations to be published in a couple of months. It's called 'Space Scurvy- The Two Islands of Captain Culpepper' it's a children's fantasy adventure. Not a horror novel :) so keep your eyes open for it. The other thing that is making my life wonderful today :) is the new children's show I am director of puppetry and puppeteer on. It's an environmental show called Chummy and Champ and this adorable turtle character is one of the characters. The show is a great new project designed to teach kids about taking care of the environment and loving and protecting our great big planet. Check it out on the web at www.chummyandchamp.com. Every day is an adventure so keep checking out my blog, who knows what's going to pop up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment