Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Story of Tweeker the Time Traveler


When I was a teenager who used to sit in the school library and doodle, a teacher came up to me one day and suggested that I write a story about the characters I was doodling on my homework. This was the beginning of my love for writing and this story about Tweeker is one of the first stories I ever wrote back when I was about fifteen years old. I actually drew all the illustrations for the story and then they became lost for many years. It was only recently when I decided to do some re-writes on the story and re-edit it, that I was able to find the original sketches I had done so I colored them and put it all together in this first book of a series by the title 'The Story of Tweeker the Time Traveler'. It will be available on Amazon.com and SmashWords.com in a few days. But now it's available on Create Space so check out this link https://www.createspace.com/3496627 Be sure to order yours for Christmas.

Merry Christmas
Brian Zimmerman

2 comments:

  1. Brian's new book "The Story of Tweeker the Time Traveler" will be sold everywhere soon. Want it now? Here it is: https://www.createspace.com/3496627

    Thx,
    Bonnie Vent
    Genesis Creations Entertainment
    www.genesiscreations.biz

    ReplyDelete