Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Monday, December 13, 2010

Two New Books coming out soon....

I am very excited to announce that I have two new books coming out soon. The first will be out in about a month or so and it's called "The Little Bizzaros and the Big Oogley Boogley. It's for a younger age group about 6 to 10 or so, but the one I am really excited about is the one you see here. It's a long time coming and it should be out around January or February. It's the Space Scurvy- The Two Islands of Captain Culpepper adventure novel. It's designed for kids 7 to 12 and it's a load of swashbuckling fun. Keep visiting my blog to find out more about other great upcoming titles. 

Brian Zimmerman 

No comments:

Post a Comment