Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Saturday, October 23, 2010

THE ASIA BISCUIT CHALLENGE

With all the wonderful food here in Asia, there is one thing I have missed more than ever and I have not seen one or heard of one here in Asia. The good old biscuit just seems to be missing here in the exotic Asian landscape and I have had several of my friends ask me what it is and how it tastes. I think the biggest place I have missed seeing one is at Mc Donald's of all places. Here in Asia you can go to McD's and get a wonderful breakfast that is affordable and yummy but unlike the McD's in the US and other western areas, you can't get a good old Sausage, Egg and Cheese breakfast BISCUIT here in Asian McDonalds (See above picture). When friends ask me what a biscuit looks like I usually say it looks like a scone but flakier and softer and not at all sweet. Unless you have had a good biscuit you really can't describe what they are like. One evening while hanging out with friends one of my best buddies was asking me about how to make a biscuit and what the ingredients were, so I went online and got a recipe for her but I still have yet to see one of these illusive delicacies. Served in half with butter and jelly on them or cut in two with tantalizing sausage gravy poured over them, these delicious treats are worthy of the Asian pallet and I hope to see them appear somewhere in the local cuisine. So my challenge is put out there for my Asian food lovers. Either make your own yummy biscuits or if anyone out there living here in Kuala Lumpur and knows where I can get a good biscuit please let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment