Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Thursday, October 21, 2010

IF YOUR GOING TO GET STRANDED HONG KONG IS AS GOOD A PLACE AS ANY

Here I sit at my garden door at my condo here in Malaysia. Oh how nice it is to be home. On my long flight home, I was blessed to have things work out the way they did. I was supposed to fly from Chicago to Hong Kong and then catch a flight to Singapore and have a six hour lay over to eventually catch my last flight to KL. Well upon arriving in Hong Kong I found that my Singapore flight had been cancelled. This ended up making United Airlines put me up in the Hong Kong Marriott hotel and then fly me directly to KL the next day. It was a great end to a rather long trip. I was able to get some sleep and shower and freshen up so my last flight home was more relaxing and enjoyable. A great end to a wonderful visit in the US is you would like to see some pictures of my visit you can check them out on facebook. Overall a wonderful time was had by all and it was long over due. I will most certainly not wait another ten years to make it home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment