Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Friday, October 8, 2010

LOVIN' ME SOME TEXAS COOKING.

Oh my gosh.... I am here in Texas and finally I am able to eat some of the yummy delicacies I have not had in over ten years. My first night here after getting off the plane, my dear old dad took me out for some authentic Mexican food. Then... the next day I had some good old Texas BBQ YEEEEE HAWWWW! That was great but it paled in comparison to what my dear friends David and Abby had me over to their house for.... guess what..... you guessed it.... BISCUITS AND GRAVY.... and some good ole GRITS. You may think i'm crazy, but GRITS are some of the comfort food I grew up with and have craved like crazy and Abby's grits top them all. Well I'm off to Brownwood tonight where I am hoping to get some all you can eat fried catfish while I get to visit one of my oldest and dearest friends Corky and next weekend when I go to San Antonio I don't know what I'll eat, but I am looking so forward to seeing my aunt and cousins and nephews and other various and sundry family members that the food just won't matter. Wow, this trip is so awesome and I am getting to see so many people I am just so excited to be here. :) I do look forward to getting back to Malaysia but this visit will have made my year once i'm home.

More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment