Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Well this blogging thing is fun although i don't think I have anything particularly profound to say, but oh well. Today is just another day, except my sweetie lost a grandfather. It's been tough but I guess we move on. I remember when I lost my grandfather... it's always tough to know how to react to the other people in your family who are hurting. And when a friend loses a loved one we never know quite what to say. It's always a sad awkward time.

On a happier note I am playing an awesome new video game in my spare time. For those of you who know me well... yes I am a 43yo kid who is an x box fiend. I got this game a while back and never started to really play it but out of sheer boredom I get into it the other day and I'm loving it. it's called Gears of war 2. Unlike those games that look like they should be some training simulation for Afghanistan, this one is not realistic in the sense that you're battling a civilization of monsters. oh well you have to try it, it's loads of fun. Well that's it for today. I am just hanging around while my loved one is gone. It gets to boring without them around.

No comments:

Post a Comment