Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dreamers

Have you ever been called a "dreamer" in a negative way? Like your just someone who always has their heads in the clouds with no grasp of reality? I feel like that all the time. Life is funny because we look around ourselves and we always have this need to compare ourselves to everyone around us. All those people who are smarter or more successful or the ones who seem to always be in the right place at the right time. Well we are all given one life and it's the only one we have to live and rather or not we are the only navigator / ship captain we have and what else is there to do but dream.
I look at my own life, growing up a kid who always had his head in the clouds. Always drawing or writing stories or coming up with weird characters and the wacky lives they lived... hell even tearing up my mom's old household items and making them into puppets. I look at where I am now at 43 and ask myself what have I accomplished. I'm not a millionaire "yet" hehehe and I still live like a starving artist at times, hand to mouth, paycheck to paycheck, but I guess the real test is rather I love what I do or not, which I do. I really believe it keeps me young. Ok so I'm 43... I've written a few books, created a couple of tv shows that have actually aired somewhere on this big blue planet. I've gone through that process of creating something on paper and then helping it be realised into a finished product. It's exciting and I love it and I guess I'll never stop pressing forward to the next one.

I have a motto I live by and I firmly believe in. "You are never a failure at something until you stop trying." So in my book, if you died trying to achieve something... you didn't really fail, you just set the groundwork for someone else who shared your dream to press on with it until it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment