Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Sunday, January 23, 2011

MY DARK ALTER-EGO STRIKES AGAIN!

Well with all the kids books I have finally gotten out and available on amazon.com my alter-ego still had time to crank out my newest adult zombie horror novel. A year in the making it's finally done and ready to be devoured by those crazed zombie fanatics out there. Unlike my first zombie thriller Zombie Circus which was based on a movie script, this one stays truer to the average zombie lovers taste for end of the world apocalyptic gore. So if you are one of those people who are always up for a good old blood guts and gore zombie story here is one you will be sure to enjoy. The digital version is currently available at Smashwords and the paperback version will be available on amazon in a matter of days, so bookmark the link below get yourself a copy of the book and gobble it up. 

If you read the book I would love your feedback and you can contact me at freezedriedtheawakening@gmail.com 

Cheers Brian Keith


No comments:

Post a Comment