Welcome to my BLOG BLOG BLOG

This is where you will be able to read about stuff i'm doing and for you old friends it's a great way to stay in touch and know where I am and what i'm up to. I will post about exciting new projects and you will also be able to read a movie review from Evil Zargon himself. Most of the movies he watches are horror, so if you're not a horror fan it might not interest you. Have fun and please feel free to click to become a follower and leave me a message.
Brian Z

Treasure Hunt

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"

Be A Fan by clicking "Follow"
Follow this link to the Bizzaro's online store

Monday, January 10, 2011

In Bangkok on a puppet shoot.... How fun is that?

This is Mr. Puppet Puppertin the Puppety puppet that I am using for a puppet gig in Bangkok Thailand. Seriously though it's a shoot for DHL and this puppet has been dolled up (no puppet pun intended) to resemble one of the upper management figureheads in the DHL company. It's a fun gig and I always love visiting Bangkok... it's such a crazy place. I am also working with an old friend Jaclyn Chan whom I have not worked with in a long while. she was on of the writers on my Planet Bizzaro TV show and we are working together again. It's a blast so far... but today is the big day and boy am I looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment